Bringing together promotional review leaders to collaborate and share best practices
The Fierce Promotional Review Committee Compliance and Best Practices Summit West allows key stakeholders of promotional review boards across pharma, biotechs, and medical device companies to gain best practices for complying with government and internal mandated regulations while also learning how to collaborate more effectively ensuring quicker returns of advertising materials/deliverables.
- When to Begin Establishing Review Processes for Promotional Materials
- Approaches, Considerations, and Value of an Escalation Process for PRC
- Streamline MLR Operations Through Open Dialogue Across Review Functions
- Examine the Pitfalls of Managing Product Promotion at Each Stage of the Lifecycle
- Best Practices to Ensure Compliance with FDA Guidance on Label-Consistent Drug Promotion
Top Reasons to Attend the Promotional Review Committee Compliance and Best Practices Summit
Streamline Workflows and Ensure Accuracy
Gain a Global Perspective
Who Should Attend?
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Promotional Review Committee Members / PRC / MLR
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Advertising and Promotions
- Legal Affairs / Counsel
- Clinical Review
- Program Review / Review Operations
- Medical Communications / Medical Information / Medical Science Liaison
- Brand Marketing
- Regulatory Promotional and Advertising
- Marketing/ Marketing Operations/ Marketing Communications / Marketing Services
- Editor / Editorial Review
- Commercial Operations
Maximize learning by attending as a group and save up to 25%.
If you plan to send multiple people from your team to the Fierce Promotion Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices Summit, please contact us for custom group pricing.