What to expect...
The Fierce Promotional Review Committee Compliance and Best Practices Summit West will allow key stakeholders of promotional review boards across large pharma, biotechs, and medical device companies to gain best practices for complying with government and internal mandated regulations while also learning how to collaborate more effectively ensuring quicker returns of advertising materials/deliverables.
Top Reasons to Attend the Promotional Review Committee Compliance and Best Practices Summit
Who Should Attend?
This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Promotional Review Committee Members / PRC / MLR
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Advertising and Promotions
- Legal Affairs / Counsel
- Clinical Review
- Program Review / Review Operations
- Medical Communications / Medical Information / Medical Science Liaison
- Brand Marketing
- Regulatory Promotional and Advertising
- Marketing/ Marketing Operations/ Marketing Communications / Marketing Services
- Editor / Editorial Review
- Commercial Operations
Maximize learning by attending as a group and save up to 25%.
If you plan to send multiple people from your team to the Fierce Promotion Review Committee Compliance & Best Practices Summit, please contact us for custom group pricing.